Friday, June 17, 2011

PROLOGUE

For me, everything would mean nothing if I could not find a place in this world. A permanent place where I could stay and be happy.
Just a few months ago, I had just given up on the one person who I'd thought was my world. Because the truth was that I have never really known her true self. Plus, I had never really fully trusted her.

I don't really blame her for anything. The only person to be blamed is me. For misleading her. And more so, myself.

So I've been alone ever since. Truth to be said, it isn't so bad to have a little peace and quiet. But you get lonely after a while, and that just really sucks. Because you won't have anyone to run to for company.

Anyway, I think I've skipped the introduction. My name is Carmen. Carmen Ho. I've lived only 16 years of my life. But I doubt that, since nothing seems to be going my way. I'm an Arts student.

I call it my escape. Painting takes my mind away.

I find myself drifting off to the world I painted on the paper itself. I guess you could say that it is my hobby. I've never intended to make it my profession. And I probably never will. But I've never really been good at anything else.

So this was my only choice.



No comments:

Post a Comment